Notice of Annual General Meeting 2021
The Annual General Meeting of Marriage Celebrants Australia will be held on Monday May 3, 2021 at the Esplanade Hotel Fremantle. Registration at 8:30am for prompt start at 9:00am.
The draft agenda of the business to be transacted at the AGM is:
- Confirm the minutes of the previous AGM.
- Receive the President’s report.
- Receive the Treasurer's report, and recommendation for the next year’s Annual Membership Fee.
- Receive National Representative report.
- Elect and/or confirm the election of officers of the Management Committee. The following positions will be declared vacant and are up for election:
- Vice President
- Executive Officer
- Social and Welfare Officer
- Funeral Resources Officer
- Support Officer without portfolio (#1)
6. Appointment of an auditor.
7. Move a motion to destroy Ballot Papers if required.
Forms for nominations and proxies are available on our website, Facebook page, and on-line discussion forum. Contact Fay Davidson firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any trouble joining these groups or would like a proxy or nomination form emailed or posted to you.
Any of the Committee Members can be contacted for further information. Dorothy Harrison (President) can be contacted at email@example.com.